Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.002 LYD / JOD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 48% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,629 Dinar (Dinar 2,312) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)