Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.884 LYD / JOD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 16% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,967 Dinar (Dinar 1,044) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (44 minutes ago)