Cost of living in Apia, Samoa compared to Zuwarah, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.526 LYDX / WST *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Apia (Samoa) is 77% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,834 Dinar (5,411 Tala) in Apia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bologna costs €6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.09 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (30 minutes ago)