Cost of living in Apia, Samoa compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.533 LYD / WST *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Apia (Samoa) is 9% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,068 Dinar (3,877 Tala) in Apia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)