Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00125 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 63% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,099 Dinar (₩2,471,072) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)