Cost of living comparison between Anyang, South Korea and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00122 LYD / KRW
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 44% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,486 Dinar (₩3,678,221) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 3 hours ago)