Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00124 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 64% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,793 Dinar (₩2,252,937) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)