Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00127 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 47% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,405 Dinar (₩3,472,723) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Brussels costs €1.79 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (39 minutes ago)