Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00125 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 45% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,728 Dinar (₩3,794,814) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)