Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 259 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.618 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 23% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,219 Dinar (€1,372) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)