Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 153 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.606 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 24% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,232 Dinar (€1,390) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.30 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (37 minutes ago)