Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 357 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.608 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 28% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,439 Dinar (€1,517) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)