Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00045 LYD / MGA *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 15% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,755 Dinar (6,142,790 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)