Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00043 LYD / MGA *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 13% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,561 Dinar (3,662,963 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$700 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$87 (about 1 hour ago)