Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00226 LYD / CLP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,980 Dinar (CH$877,567) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (41 minutes ago)