Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 243 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00214 LYD / CLP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 7% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,926 Dinar (CH$898,522) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)