Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02551 LYD / PHP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 17% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,497 Dinar (Php58,686) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Palo Alto, California costs $4.95 (6 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (44 minutes ago)