Cost of living comparison between Antipolo, Philippines and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02904 LYD / PHP
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 23% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,513 Dinar (Php86,527) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 599 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (about 1 hour ago)