Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21812 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 38% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,171 Dinar (5,368TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,000₴ (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.62 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)