Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18609 LYD / GTQ *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 6% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,912 Dinar (Q10,275) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$610 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (about 2 hours ago)