Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 172 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18493 LYD / GTQ *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 4% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,981 Dinar (Q10,714) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $240 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reno, Nevada costs $1,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (about 3 hours ago)