Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00044 LYD / MGA *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 7% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,778 Dinar (6,268,754 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (44 minutes ago)