Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00038 LYD / MGA *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 15% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,612 Dinar (4,211,792 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Kharkiv costs 31₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €13 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Juan costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)