Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00045 LYD / MGA *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 6% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,823 Dinar (6,234,487 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,728 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)