Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00042 LYD / MGA *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 9% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,728 Dinar (4,067,054 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)