Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00039 LYD / MGA *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 22% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,555 Dinar (3,959,808 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨375 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 3,359元 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Fushun costs 7元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)