Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 481 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21903 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 40% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,137 Dinar (5,193TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €949 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Amsterdam costs €850 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)