Cost of living in Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 404 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.381 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,389 Dinar ($1,731) in Ann Arbor, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Colombo costs 430,000 ₨ (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (31 minutes ago)