Cost of living in Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 406 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.380 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,558 Dinar ($1,854) in Ann Arbor, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £660 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (43 minutes ago)