Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02107 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 28% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,304 Dinar (₨61,914) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (43 minutes ago)