Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01987 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 21% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,336 Dinar (₨67,256) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (37 minutes ago)