Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Anaco have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 35% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,237 Dinar (Bs 122,261,419) in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Sydney costs AU$1.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 90 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Bursa costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)