Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Anaco have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00458 LYD / VES *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 45% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,047 Dinar (228,306 Bs.S.) in Anaco.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Winnipeg costs C$600 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)