Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Anaco have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 57% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 867 Dinar (Bs 23,913,165) in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Belize City costs BZ$56 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,039 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vicenza costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)