Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02152 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 20% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,584 Dinar (₨120,084) in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (25 minutes ago)