Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Amol have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00004 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 34% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,971 Dinar (﷼ 44,655,533) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)