Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,217 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.008 LYD / JOD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 11% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,607 Dinar (Dinar 1,797) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)