Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 938 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.960 LYD / JOD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 20% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,037 Dinar (Dinar 1,039) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,935 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (about 2 hours ago)