Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,158 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.000 LYD / JOD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 11% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,458 Dinar (Dinar 1,729) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)