Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,554 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.929 LYD / JOD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 6% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,901 Dinar (Dinar 986) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (42 minutes ago)