Cost of living in Amarillo, Texas, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.415 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amarillo, Texas (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,439 Dinar ($3,137) in Amarillo, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)