Cost of living in Amarillo, Texas, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.426 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amarillo, Texas (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,353 Dinar ($3,053) in Amarillo, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (42 minutes ago)