Cost of living in Alto Barinas, Venezuela compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Alto Barinas have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Alto Barinas.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02243 LYD / VES *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alto Barinas (Venezuela) is 31% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,240 Dinar (55,257 Bs.S.) in Alto Barinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palo Alto, California costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Malmo costs 54 kr (about 1 hour ago)