Cost of living in Alto Barinas, Venezuela vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Alto Barinas have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Alto Barinas.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00460 LYD / VES *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alto Barinas (Venezuela) is 50% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 949 Dinar (206,293 Bs.S.) in Alto Barinas.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)