Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32091 LYD / MYR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 17% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,484 Dinar (RM7,740) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)