Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 499 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00429 LYD / KZT *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 26% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,398 Dinar (558,916 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (40 minutes ago)