Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 368 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00367 LYD / KZT *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 25% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,351 Dinar (368,514 KZT) in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $0.17 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rouen costs €7 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)