Cost of living in Allahabad, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02100 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Allahabad (India) is 28% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,437 Dinar (₨68,444) in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 49 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,178 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (about 1 hour ago)