Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 564 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01176 LYD / DZD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 11% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,608 Dinar (136,748 Dinar) in Algiers.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)