Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.538 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,377 Dinar (€2,196) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U180 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 2 hours ago)