Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.516 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 6% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,310 Dinar (€2,184) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (38 minutes ago)