Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.574 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,652 Dinar (€1,050) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 11,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Zanzibar costs 80,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)