Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.502 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,327 Dinar (€2,215) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)