Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07719 LYD / EGP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 37% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,882 Dinar (E£ 24,383) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)