Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Aleppo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00267 LYD / SYP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 52% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 868 Dinar (325,104 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 382,500 (about 1 hour ago)