Cost of living in Albany, New York, United States vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 241 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.390 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albany, New York (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,448 Dinar ($1,761) in Albany, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Orlando, Florida costs $1,050 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £516 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 3 hours ago)