Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38112 LYD / SAR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 11% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,782 Dinar (﷼ 7,301) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 2 hours ago)