Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.36928 LYD / SAR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 7% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,813 Dinar (﷼ 4,910) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 25,000 Dinar (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madison, Wisconsin costs $23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,659 (about 1 hour ago)