Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37159 LYD / SAR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 11% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,599 Dinar (﷼ 9,686) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,085 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)