Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37980 LYD / SAR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 12% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,356 Dinar (﷼ 8,836) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)