Cost of living comparison between Al Mansurah, Egypt and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07997 LYD / EGP
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 55% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,473 Dinar (E£ 18,413) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)