Cost of living in Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07753 LYD / EGP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt) is 27% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,312 Dinar (E£ 16,927) in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 75TL (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 3 hours ago)