Cost of living in Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07617 LYD / EGP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt) is 28% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,292 Dinar (E£ 16,966) in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)