Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Al-Fashir have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07589 LYD / SDG *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,900 Dinar (25,035 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (about 2 hours ago)