Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22247 LYD / SDG *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 3,125 Dinar (14,047 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (16 minutes ago)