Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38824 LYD / AED *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 32% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,132 Dinar (Dirham 10,643) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (26 minutes ago)