Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36045 LYD / AED *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 26% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,138 Dinar (Dirham 5,930) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)