Cost of living comparison between Al Ain, United Arab Emirates and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38071 LYD / AED
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 34% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,190 Dinar (Dirham 11,005) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €350 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seville costs €430 (about 2 hours ago)