Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36441 LYD / AED *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 27% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,294 Dinar (Dirham 6,295) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)