Cost of living in Aksu, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20341 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aksu (China) is 28% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,232 Dinar (元6,055) in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Van costs 22TL (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €67 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨16,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 870 kr (about 1 hour ago)