Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01876 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 30% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,190 Dinar (₨63,421) in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)