Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02095 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 20% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,494 Dinar (₨119,012) in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Islamabad costs ₨150 (37 minutes ago)