Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01244 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,662 Dinar (¥294,376) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (29 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 3 hours ago)