Cost of living in Aizawl, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01992 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aizawl (India) is 28% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,220 Dinar (₨61,249) in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Addis Ababa costs 1.67 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.06 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Berlin costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (about 2 hours ago)