Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Ahvaz have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 21% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,557 Dinar (﷼ 58,594,687) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)