Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Ahvaz have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 44% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,008 Dinar (﷼ 34,850,163) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Springfield, Illinois costs $7 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 7 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)