Cost of living comparison between Ahvaz, Iran and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Ahvaz have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00004 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 34% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,047 Dinar (﷼ 46,160,891) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 2 hours ago)