Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02100 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 43% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,032 Dinar (₨49,150) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (41 minutes ago)