Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02002 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 44% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,012 Dinar (₨50,525) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)