Cost of living in Ahmedabad, India vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 791 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01953 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmedabad (India) is 30% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,337 Dinar (₨68,435) in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 129 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)