Cost of living in Ahmedabad, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 702 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02100 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmedabad (India) is 40% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,025 Dinar (₨48,819) in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (28 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)