Cost of living in Agra, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02171 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agra (India) is 34% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,141 Dinar (₨98,626) in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (about 1 hour ago)