Cost of living comparison between Adelaide, Australia and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 856 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.065 LYD / AUD
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 45% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,710 Dinar (AU$4,424) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$430 (about 1 hour ago)