Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 667 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.070 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 42% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,547 Dinar (AU$2,381) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $5,083 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San‘a’ costs 1,000 ﷼ (36 minutes ago)