Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 875 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.025 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 38% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,339 Dinar (AU$2,282) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)