Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 772 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.052 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 43% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,282 Dinar (AU$4,069) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)