Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 671 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04981 LYD / ETB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 5% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,997 Dinar (40,098 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (27 minutes ago)