Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 97 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29200 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 38% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,172 Dinar (4,015TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)