Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 335 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33710 LYD / GHS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 15% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,602 Dinar (GH₵10,686) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)