Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Abuja have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00378 LYD / NGN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 7% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,671 Dinar (442,083 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (44 minutes ago)