Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00117 LYD / IQD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,900 Dinar (1,617,446 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (20 minutes ago)