Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,092 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37613 LYD / AED *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 59% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,703 Dinar (Dirham 7,185) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 369,900 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)